Sunday, November 22, 2009

Early in the morning...

Well, at least it was when I went to bed last night. I didn't really plan on posting today, but recent events have inspired me to do so. Normally I have a decent idea of what I'm going to say in these, but today I don't. I plan to keep it very short and simple, though.

Everyone struggles.

It seems that if people don't get the "necessary" attention for what they're going through, they feel betrayed. I'm sorry, but I'd have to say that's sinful. I'm very guilty of this as well. It seems we get caught up in our own daily life and forget to think about others. In elementary school they teach kids to "only worry about you!" Well, maybe that's good in disciplinary environments where you have to keep kids from staring while the kid down the row eats his own boogers, but oh, how it is different in real life!

I aim to keep my focus on that kid eating his boogers! Isn't he the one who needs help? Maybe he needs somebody to eat boogers with him, so he doesn't feel so alone! Isn't that what we're here for?

That's all I have this morning/afternoon. I hope it inspires you in some way.

-Sam

1 comment: